Home Work

That day I accidentally woke up early, yes about my school didnt built I already wake up first. That's it. At school, I was fogged borrow book friends note for copy task. Without thinking I immediately quickly copy the task of the teacher who taught that day. The task was successful I completed before the bell came in by ears. I feel calm because the task is already settled, but at once I was hot with cold cough with phlegm after seeing an English teacher who entered the classroom. How shock, the task that I work the task of Islamic Religious Education. It's finished my history. There I can not think of anything else, which I think is just one. "Mom, this I ngerjain English duty pake Arabic. Cool is not it? "I say in the heart.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Watermelon Garden

English presentation

Last Exam Smester