A Killer Teacher

Often we feel nervous when listening to teachers talking in front of the class, especially if the teacher who teach is a teacher who scary same all students. I'm sure in your school there must also be a killer teacher like in my school, the difference is, the killer teacher in my school is more scary than night 1 Suro. He taught in my class, other class students wrote follow-up understand. When the lesson takes place the students no one dared to chat, all the students follow the lesson well. It looks. Let's not talk, for what is he nyonget wrote a friction between pencil and book sounds of terror. Even fitting there is a discussion that I ga horror, I dare not ask. Maybe fit in the grave later, angels also dare not ask him. I always thought to the killer teacher if he taught not use heart, even I had time hate and lazy every time there is a lesson. He always talked bluntly and loudly, until the pain that I feel to count again. But when I left the school gate, his gentle talk to the cave was even more painful. I just realized what he did during this very good goal, he just want his students successful.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Watermelon Garden

English presentation

Last Exam Smester