Piket

Suddenly I remember a some moment, when i at the highschool so i want to tell a many story from highschool periode.
From Every doorbell comes home to my ears, the thing I always ask in my mind is, "today I piket ya?". Belom settled answering questions from myself, suddenly I heard the voice of the class leader yelled my name. Die! Want ga want me to picket, because I want to run away any collar I've held the same class security section. The day is rubbish again a lot, to complete the work most hated these students may take 30 minutes. While from the class window, I see my friend already waiting and give me the code ngedipin eye naekin eyebrows, I was surprised by the eagle naek 5 meters. My work began. While the girls on the sweep, I instantly move ngankatin bench to the table. Sometimes fitting me again ngangkatin bench to the table, there aja people who ngalang-ngalangin passing on the bench deket I want to lift. Without thinking, I immediately lift the bench with the people on the table.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Watermelon Garden

English presentation

Last Exam Smester