Childhood

At my childhood, in the morning I woke up from my sleep, the sound of birds chirping very crowded sign this morning the weather is brighter, it is getting stronger by the sunlight that penetrates the vents of my house wall. For a moment I was silent, thinking and realizing that it was a Sunday, it was so nice and instantly it wanted to be closed again to enjoy the warmth of my bed. Be cool to hug bolsters to sleep again, smelled by me the smell of fried rice is very tempting, it turns out my mother made fried rice that morning. I then realized and this eye langsuk literate, I wake up immediately wash my face afterwards to the kitchen to determine whether it is true mother frying rice, all missed with a smile mother. Then I wait while watching my favorite TV series that is doraemon, soon the mother calls that fried rice has been cooked, in short I will eat and it tastes good. After eating I went back to watch TV again, it turns out his film is up. I was bored and went out just to see the atmosphere, suddenly stung by the noise of my friend who was walking somewhere. Then i go play together with my friends

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Watermelon Garden

English presentation

Last Exam Smester